domenica 6 settembre 2015

Outfit Review #154 - lalagoo42


Rieccomi qui dolline!
Oggi posto un Review particolare, in quanto richiestomi da una nostra lettrice straniera.
Ho quindi deciso di commentare questo Review in Inglese :)

Hi dollies!
Today I'm posting a special Review! In fact it has been requested by a foreing reader of our blog!
So, I decided I'd write this post in English :)


Here we go!
The doll is:

lalagoo42




Let's start with your outfit!
I like the shirt paired with these sand pants: they fit really well together!
I'm a bit unsure about the shoes, but given the details on the bag, they can work well together too :)

For my Review I wanted to keep it classy, clean and simple, but with a touch of sparkling details ;)
I paired a simple white turtleneck with a light blue jeans skirt and a cream-colored jacket.
Then I choose a simple gold chain necklace, that resumes the details in the skirt and in the shoulderbag's chain.
I kept it stylish with a pair of sparkly platform pumps, and blue and black framed sunglasses in the hand.

For this Review I used:

Top - PPQ/Jacket - Subcouture/Skirt - PPQ/Pumps - VOILE/Shoulderbag - PPQ/Necklace - PPQ/Sunglasses - Wild Candy



I really hope you like it :D



If some other foreing doll wants a Review, feel free to write in my GuestBook, I always keep it open for everyone :)
I can write in Italian, English and French too - I'd prefer English thought xD


Se you soon dollies!

Peace&Fashion,
Deb :33

1 commento: